Sunday School Classes for Adults
- Coffee Fellowship Class: This class holds discussions each week on current events from a Christian perspective. All ages are welcome.
- Forum Class: This class studies a variety of biblical passages with lots of open discussion and questions.
- Seekers Class: This class is primarily a bible study class focused on faith development and practice. Scripture is explored and discussed with an emphasis on contemporary applications. Studies in history, theology and ethics round out the offerings for this class. An emphasis on growing one’s relationship with God and deepening one’s personal relationships with others is a vital part of this class.
Fellowship Opportunities for Adults
- Young Adult Group: The Young Adults of Hurstbourne gather for dinner, trivia nights, bowling and other fun activities to learn more about one another and share in fellowship. All are welcome.
- The Not So Young Adults: Are you not a “young adult”, not yet retired so unable to participate in daytime church events and looking for a fellowship opportunity to meet new people? Well, this is the group for you! The “Not So Young Adults” is a new group at Hurstbourne and has endless possibilities, come and share in fellowship with us!
- Senior Travel Group: Let’s load up the bus and go on an adventure! Our Senior Travel Group meets quarterly for day trips and overnight outings. We have traveled to Brown County, Indiana to see the fall foliage and to the Biltmore. Join us for an outing to meet new people and explore interesting places.